We understand that the current fight against the spread of COVID-19 (the Coronavirus) is ever-changing. This page is dedicated to posting important child support related news that might affect you and your family. Please continue to check this page for updates.
As always, if you have any questions or need assistance regarding your child support please contact YOUR LOCAL CHILD SUPPORT OFFICE or use our CONTACT US form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for visiting us and for your continued patience. Please stay safe and healthy!
LOCAL OFFICE HOURS & SERVICES INFORMATION
Please visit our LOCATIONS page for the latest on any temporary office hours or services change in your area. On this page, search for your local office by what county would be most relevant to you.
HARDSHIPS & JOB LOSS RESOURCES
If you have experienced hardships, job loss, or any change in your employment status, the State of Wyoming offers many resources to assist. Please visit the Wyoming Workforce site at www.wyomingworkforce.org/workers/ui/ regarding unemployment questions, needs or concerns. You can also visit the Wyoming Department of Family Services page at dfs.wyo.gov for additional information and services.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Click on the questions below to show the answers.
- Guide To Internet Plans For Low And Fixed-Income Households
- Learn more about the Wyoming COVID-19 Child Care Relief Program to assist Wyoming families with additional child care costs.
- Veteran Resources for COVID-19 InformationFor the latest VA updates on COVID-19 (coronavirus), please visit https://www.publichealth.va.gov/n-coronavirus/.
- New COVID-19 Website for the State of WyomingGovernor Mark Gordon’s office has created a new website dedicated to posting up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus). You can find it at https://covid19.wyo.gov/.
- Wyoming Banks Prepared for COVID-19 pandemic, ready to assist customersFor many years, banks have been required by state and federal authorities to have a business continuity plan in case of a pandemic outbreak. These plans are a comprehensive framework […]
- Sheridan, WY – WCSP Office Closed to the PublicThe Child Support Authority office in Sheridan, Wyoming is temporarily closed to the public until further notice in compliance with COVID-19 virus restriction recommendations. However, our staff is still working […]
- How Do I Make a Child Support Payment During COVID-19?Our top priority at this time is to be able to serve the public while ensuring the health of safety of our staff and our customers. Our response to the COVID-19 is […]